Re: lenny iso signed with key 64E6EA7D

On 2010-07-07 23:51 +0200, Rob Owens wrote:

I downloaded the latest Lenny netinst for i386. The SHA512SUMS file is
signed with a key id of 64E6EA7D. However, I can't find any info on
that key anywhere. I tried searching public keyservers and googling for
it, but nothing has turned up.

I don't have an idea either, but maybe you can find help on the
debian-cd mailinglist.

Sven

  • Re: lenny iso signed with key 64E6EA7D
    ... I tried searching public keyservers and googling for ... Call me less paranoid, if the md5sum match, it's good for me. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: console screen
    ... On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Scott Ferguson ... googling all morning to find a decent grub2 manual that ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Compiz and window decorations
    ... With a bit more of googling I even ... managed to properly configure the plugins. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • ECS 6100 PM-K2-v7 BB-3801G
    ... Has anyone any experience of running this motherboard with Lenny? ... Googling suggests that it is not state of the art, ... I did turn up when Googling someone who was having trouble with Ubuntu, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Unknown key released messages in dmesg
    ... By googling around I've found this article but it seems a bit outdated ... Fixing non-mapped vendor buttons ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)