Re: Add audio to home video in Lenny?
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 06:42:42 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:16:17 -0700, Mark wrote:
On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Camaleón wrote:
Besides Kino, for KDE you also have Kdenlive and for GNOME, PiTiVi or
OpenShot. These programs look quite similar to their Windows Media
Player counterpart (very easy to manage with basic functions).
Mmm, that should be read "Windows Movie Maker". I wrote it wrong.
Thank you, Camaleón.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: wicd with WPA2 fails
- Next by Date: Re: how do you check that grub2 is configured correctly ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Add audio to home video in Lenny?
- Next by thread: Cannot edit "categories" for contacts in Evolution 2.30.2