Re: No sound from Flash, but other methods work well

Dne, 17. 07. 2010 20:38:01 je Ron Johnson napisal(a):
On 07/17/2010 01:09 PM, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
On Saturday 17 July 2010 20:02:58 Ron Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Any thoughts on how to solve this would be much appreciated, since
otherwise my wife will insist on moving back to Windows.

Thanks

One solution will be to change your wife!!

Wanting to watch /Desperate Housewives/ at abc.com isn't really specific to her.

Besides, my kids want to watch YouTube and play Flash games, and trading them isn't really feasible.

Ditto here. As for changing your wife: better make sure that your wife and kids are'nt already making plans for trading you in for a Windows-only dad! At least, that's what things are like in our household ...

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801
http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com

  • Re: [OT] Re: Mounting a USB Mass Storage Device
    ... wife doesn't let me to... ... that harddrive died and took windows with it. ... Remember Man Law #1: deny, deny, deny. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Passwordless X login
    ... Windows. ... My wife and I are sharing a computer at home, ... Convienience and click the Enable Auto Login button. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OT - Veterans Day tribute
    ... >>> Windows in a heck of a lot of ways..... ... Alone in a 4200 sq ft house is like ... Me and the wife will move to ... 8.Dual Xeon was the best speend until the dual core 64's came out and AMD ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • Re: Window Replacement
    ... Instead they wanted both me and my wife to be present for their sales ... That's not playing people for a hard sell. ... As I said in an earlier post, I've never had a contractor request that we ... Roofer, windows, and doors. ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?