Re: lighttpd redirect rules

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:00:51 +0800, nzsell wrote:

i was able to redirect in apache, but now i switched over to lighttpd
server. I would like to ask how do I redirect

The following

http://abc123.example.com to
http://www.example.com/pages/page.php?u=abc123

thanks in advance

Does this help?

http://redmine.lighttpd.net/projects/lighttpd/wiki/HowToRedirectWww

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: mail server
    ... i am not looking in to easy or hard mail server. ... Postfix ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: cannot load color "black"
    ... I am using a NCD X-Terminal on a local lan as my terminal server, ... Once it starts, it effects all applications, even ones running on ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Cyrus 2.2 imapd in AMD64
    ... I copied the old files, but also try to run with the original files of the install, in both cases i have the same problema and files dont differ much. ... old setup running in Etch i386 without any trouble, ... new server, better hardware, using AMD64 dist, as Etch is going to be out of ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Cant reboot after update
    ... Kernel panic-not syncing: VFS: unable to mount root fs on ... server in our server room just after I started a normal reboot, ... etch host running on a Dell PowerEdge 2450 server. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. Im very concerned.