Debian cd supporting ext4.

Good day.

Is it possible to obtain a cd image of the stable Debian w/ a kernel
supporting ext4 so that I can install it on the FS and then boot from
the HDD?

Thank You for Your time.

  • RE: Buildworld problem?
    ... > Subject: Buildworld problem? ... I rebooted after install kernel, ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: libc6 preventing kernel upgrade from 2.2
    ... What if you roll your own kernel? ... The following extra packages will be installed: ... until I tried to install the linuxant wifi driver and it told me. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debain-intel motherboard compatible?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: instructions for switching to kernel 2.6 on Debian Sarge?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: i386 or amd64?