Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Wolodja:

Do You know how safe it is?

What do you mean? The "kmuto installer" is an installer for Debian
stable releases with up-to-date kernels provided by a Debian

Are You speaking about this images <> ?

If not then why do speak about the installer?

I need not a special installer. I need a stable installable CD that is
able to install on ext4 (on HDD). I know I need more recent kernel for
that that current stable Debian does not contain, therefore I ask is
there a way for me have stable Debian be installed on ext4 or I have to
try to live until the day the 6th version comes?