Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Wolodja:

Do You know how safe it is?

What do you mean? The "kmuto installer" is an installer for Debian
stable releases with up-to-date kernels provided by a Debian
developer.

Are You speaking about this images <http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/> ?

If not then why do speak about the installer?

I need not a special installer. I need a stable installable CD that is
able to install on ext4 (on HDD). I know I need more recent kernel for
that that current stable Debian does not contain, therefore I ask is
there a way for me have stable Debian be installed on ext4 or I have to
try to live until the day the 6th version comes?

  • Re: Intrepid Problem
    ... sudo update-grub to add any missing kernels that has been installed ... added to separate the menu items below from the Debian ... # This entry automatically added by the Debian installer for a non-linux OS ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Bootloader
    ... load the Debian based stuff. ... # array will desync and will not let you boot your system. ... ## should update-grub add savedefault to the default options ... # This entry automatically added by the Debian installer for a non-linux OS ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • RE: Woody and e1000 NICs - Checked by Vexira - - Checked by Vexira - -
    ... managed to find a site that has a installer for Debian that recognized ... process of re-installing but with the addition of my NICs. ... > real newbie with Debian. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Re: Install from iso (no disc burn)
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to boot debian installer iso directly from grub2 ?