Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.
- From: Sthu Deus <sthu.deus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 23:08:51 +0700
Thank You for Your time and answer, Wolodja:
Do You know how safe it is?
What do you mean? The "kmuto installer" is an installer for Debian
stable releases with up-to-date kernels provided by a Debian
Are You speaking about this images <http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/> ?
If not then why do speak about the installer?
I need not a special installer. I need a stable installable CD that is
able to install on ext4 (on HDD). I know I need more recent kernel for
that that current stable Debian does not contain, therefore I ask is
there a way for me have stable Debian be installed on ext4 or I have to
try to live until the day the 6th version comes?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: dpkg -i libgssdp-1.0-dev_0.7.2-2_i386.deb error installing
- Next by Date: Re: Debian virus/spy-ware detection and detection technique.
- Previous by thread: Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.
- Next by thread: Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.