Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.

Thank You for Your time and answer, Andrei:

Yes it is. That's why I suggested the kmuto installer.

Is there any reference fro Debian web site to the kmuto site - I have
found one reference from searching machine but the link was not found on
the Debian site. How I can know that the ISO images that are available
on the developers site are Debian project acknowledged this day?

Sorry for stubbornness on my side.

  • Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.
    ... Is there any reference fro Debian web site to the kmuto site - I have ... You will also have to install a newer kernel from ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian cd supporting ext4.
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?