maintainer not responding

debian-user list,

Debian is a great distribution thanks to the countless hours
volunteers have contributed.
But what can be done when a maintainer is not responding to the bug
reports they are responsible for?

Specifically I am interested in these bugs:
[http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=nenolod%40sacredspiral.co.uk].

Some have patches, some need to be forwarded upstream, and lots just
need a response like "I don't have time to fix these bugs, could
someone please help.".

--
Jeremiah Mahler
jmmahler@xxxxxxxxx

  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
    ... It's interesting to see what they'll say in Business 2.1 Service Pack 3, ... they've gotten the bugs out. ... responding to an email harvester- now your inbox is going to be pickled in a ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Serious question about new people
    ... Hoges in WA wrote: ... This bugs me a bit. ... Not even responding to stuff that's posted in response to their ... person are spam or other nonsense and they end up in the kill file. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: An interesting article
    ... Are you sure you're responding in the right thread? ... John Kaster http://blogs.borland.com/johnk ... Features and bugs: http://qc.borland.com ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • V5 of windows update, flawed
    ... Notice how there's no MVP's responding to our posts about ... bugs in WU V5? ... yet know how to fix. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: attach ticket to package?
    ... Responding to Dan and Nicola... ... about whether Google code itself could be used in an easily ... a maintainer, ... Figuring out how to contact package maintainers proves ...
    (comp.text.tex)