maintainer not responding
- From: Jeremiah Mahler <jmmahler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 12:10:49 -0700
Debian is a great distribution thanks to the countless hours
volunteers have contributed.
But what can be done when a maintainer is not responding to the bug
reports they are responsible for?
Specifically I am interested in these bugs:
Some have patches, some need to be forwarded upstream, and lots just
need a response like "I don't have time to fix these bugs, could
someone please help.".
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Tiny Console Fonts - Almost Fixed
- Next by Date: cciss module problem with smart array 642 in lenny
- Previous by thread: Popcon usage (online tool)
- Next by thread: Re: maintainer not responding