debian-505-i386.netinst.iso -- GRUB Error 18

I just installed the 6/26 update of Debian 5.0 (debian-505-i386-
netinst.iso) on a Dell Dimension 4100. My installation does not boot
(GRUB Error 18).

I had no problem booting the first release of Debian 5.0.

Can anyone advise me?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Vwaju
New York City

  • Re: debian-505-i386.netinst.iso -- GRUB Error 18
    ... (GRUB Error 18). ... I had no problem booting the first release of Debian 5.0. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • RE: Which IM, blog and email service are best for debian users?