Re: DEBIAN installer with BROADCOM BCM5721

2010/8/10 Alex PADOLY <alex.padoly@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I would like to know if the DEBIAN installer detect BROADCOM BCM 5721 network card.
I hope your answer.

If default installer cannot detect it, then you can try installer
from: http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/

br,
--
Eero

  • Re: installer fails to configure DHCP
    ... messages on aptitude update attempts and aptitude full-upgrade attempts ... installer it's no wonder the network connection temporarily fails. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-amd64-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Testing Hangs in VM
    ... The progress bar hangs at 11%. ... the stable installer and it worked fine. ... suggesting that the problem is with this week's Debian Testing. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: how to boot debian installer iso directly from grub2 ?