Re: Mixing apt-get and aptitude

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:59, Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 08:51:29AM -0500, Tom Browder wrote:
Aside, can you post another blog (or another thread here) about why
you use both Ubuntu and Debian?

http://pthree.org/2009/02/19/server-migration-from-ubuntu-804-to-debian-50/

Thanks, Aaron, case well stated!

-Tom

Tom Browder
Niceville, FL
USA

  • Re: Current user friendly documentation of Debian repository structure and use???
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: TCP not working over ppp connection (WAS: 5th day using Linux...)
    ... I wonder if your ISP has an MTU issue. ... > version of Debian on my PC using a VIA motherboard with onboard PCMCIA ... > with a subject of "unsubscribe". ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Where Is the List of Installed Packages?