Re: Backing up email
- From: Alain Baeckeroot <alain.baeckeroot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 14:06:53 +0200
Le 30/08/2010 à 13:22, James Stuckey a écrit :
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:28 PM, Lisi <lisi.reisz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sunday 29 August 2010 17:38:03 James Stuckey wrote:
I'm not subscribed to this list. Please reply directly to me.
Read the archives? Temporarily subscribe? You have asked several
recently, and you are missing some good replies.
Hi, thanks. I've now subscribed to the list. Which good reply did I miss?
you can browse the archive by mail-thread :
and there you l find your post and all the answers
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian FS structure.
- Next by Date: Re: New Debian Server: Add/Remove Applications Hangs, Blocks Other GUI Apps
- Previous by thread: Re: Backing up email
- Next by thread: Backing up email