Re: Wesnoth 1.8 not finding campaigns
- From: AG <computing.account@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:59:57 +0100
On 01/09/10 17:13, James Zuelow wrote:
From: AG [mailto:computing.account@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 7:50 AM
To: debian user
Subject: Wesnoth 1.8 not finding campaigns
Hi allIt looks like they changed the package names for the campaigns.
After a testing update, Wesnoth 1.8 cannot find any campaigns. How
do I fix this because Google doesn't help at this point ... possibly
because it is too new?
So what used to be wesnoth-trow is now wesnoth-1.8-trow.
Probably when you did the update, the old 1.6 campaigns were uninstalled but the 1.8 campaigns weren't pulled down. At least that is what my machine wants to do.
I've gone to the Debian site and sure enough, there are a load of 1.8 packages for Wesnoth, so I've just pulled them down with apt-get. Now all works fine.
Thanks for the help.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: RE: Wesnoth 1.8 not finding campaigns
- Next by Date: Re: [debian-user] Evolution no longer providing calendar notification unless uder desktop environment (unstable)
- Previous by thread: RE: Wesnoth 1.8 not finding campaigns
- Next by thread: Distributed Debian Distribution Development