Re: Latest Lenny update: What new hardware is supported?

I'm specifically interested in whether the Verizon USB 760 broadband
wireless modem is now supported, but in general, when the kernel image is
upgraded, where can I find a list of the new hardware inclusions without
asking anyone to lead me by the hand?

The release announcement contains all changes in this release:

From there you can click on the linux-2.6 package, select lenny and then
you'll have a link to the Debian changelog:

That't doesn't contain very much, though.

Quite often I wonder why I am not more famous and/or more wealthy.
[Agree] [Disagree]