Re: Any one getting aptitude frozen on "update" with Translation-en bzip2 ?
- From: Jon Dowland <jmtd@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:36:55 +0100
Why have you CCed debian-devel? The rest of the thread is not on there. Please
stop cluttering -devel with separate mails on this topic. We have a bug number,
that's where discussion can take place, should any be necessary.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Découvrez le fichier des Comités d'Entreprises
- Next by Date: Re: multiple interfaces: eth0 & wlan0
- Previous by thread: Re: Any one getting aptitude frozen on "update" with Translation-en bzip2 ?
- Next by thread: SMART errors on new, unpartitioned disk