Re: single click?

  • Re: [semi-SOLVED] Re: Why does installing gnome packages versioned 2.28+6 insist on installing g
    ... the user to make all sorts of user-specific application choices. ... a file manager can be configured to ... For example, which apps to use open jpeg files, PDF files, ODF, DOC, XLS, etc, whether I'm in Thunar, Thunderbird, Evolution, Mutt, gentoo or any of a dozen other file managers. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: xfce4 and CD/DVD
    ... I don't use any file manager, I work only with urxvt terminals ... The desktop, the thing with the wallpaper that can show icons, already is Thunar, even if you suppress to show icons on the desktop. ... Thunar does use gvfs, but we are free to use Thunar without gvfs and mount everything using another way. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: single click?