Re: Reg persistence usb portability
- From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:07:33 +0000 (UTC)
On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 16:51:44 +0530, Kousik Maiti wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 4:22 PM, Camaleón wrote:
You'll have to get further info. It can be a problem for setting theI can't find errors in Xorg log. Some warning is there in
Any error on logs ("/var/log/Xorg.0.log" or "~/.xsession-errors"?
Both files are atteched.
Ugh... next time upload the files to an online service (pastebin or such)
instead attaching them to the list ;-)
Well, as per your X log file, try to get into "init 5" mode by typing
"startx" when you are stuck at command line to see what error message you
And regarding ".xession-errors" log file... try t disable any 3D effects
in desktop. It seems there are some entries related to Compiz errors and
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Reg persistence usb portability
- Next by Date: Re: get file from other repo--how?
- Previous by thread: Re: Reg persistence usb portability
- Next by thread: Re: Reg persistence usb portability