Squeeze. What is current hibernation mechanism?

Hello, list!

If somebody please to explain current hibernation mechanism in
Squeeze? If there are links to web docs about all this stuff?

1. Do I need a separate unformatted partition, which size is swap + RAM amount?
2. Do I need to install an additional util and any way to configure it?
3. Something else?

Thanks in advance!

---

Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein

  • Re: Squeeze. What is current hibernation mechanism?
    ... If somebody please to explain current hibernation mechanism in ... If there are links to web docs about all this stuff? ... The answer to your question and more, if you are running Squeeze already, is already on you system. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: What does this mean?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is Wheezy going to be more stable than Squeeze?