Re: OT Re: root can't sudo
- From: Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 18:18:19 -0700
On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 17:58, Thierry Chatelet <tchatelet@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I dont use sudo, but can you explain me,so I will go to bed with more
knowledge, why root would need sudo?
I have used sudo as root - but with a username as an argument. Without
a username, it defaults to root, and I can't figure out why you would want that.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Upgrade SVN in Debian Lenny
- Next by Date: Re: [SOLVED] lilo config is busted, need help fixing it
- Previous by thread: OT Re: root can't sudo
- Next by thread: Re: OT Re: root can't sudo