Re: Pdf Font hardly legible
- From: wolf python london <lyh19901223@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:10:39 +0800
On 10 October 2010 13:51, John Jason Jordan <johnxj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 10 Oct 2010 01:15:00 -0400basically , the you can uncompress the tar.gz file and
Celejar <celejar@xxxxxxxxx> dijo:
Look into mupdf - a really lightweight PDF reader.
I downloaded the tar.gz file and untarred it, but could not figure out
how to install it. There is no .deb or .rpm file in the archive.
does it have a README file ?
cd to the directory ./configure &&make &&make install .
of course maybe the dependency is not solved automatically .
you should read the README file first .
Note: I want to install it on a computer that I use for DTP which runs
Fedora 11, not Debian like my other computer. It is not in the Fedora
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact
wolf python london(WPL)
Do as you soul should do !
- Prev by Date: Re: Pdf Font hardly legible
- Next by Date: Re: Communicating with USB Modem
- Previous by thread: Re: Pdf Font hardly legible
- Next by thread: Re: Pdf Font hardly legible