Highly recommended openoffice packages

Hi,

I did a rough count, and there are over 230 openoffice.org related
packages in Debain.

I only want to install a minimum set, eg, openoffice.org-writer,
openoffice.org-calc and openoffice.org-impress, but am wonder if any
other packages are recommended and worthwhile to install as well.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)
http://xpt.sourceforge.net/techdocs/

  • Re: slow vim
    ... gnome-terminal with mutt... ... You have installed one of the following packages: ... install one of 'vim' or 'vim-nox'. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: libdvdcss availability?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: libc6 preventing kernel upgrade from 2.2
    ... What if you roll your own kernel? ... The following extra packages will be installed: ... until I tried to install the linuxant wifi driver and it told me. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to consistently install a set of packages?