Re: Changing DPI in X.org
- From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 21:00:12 +0300
On Ma, 19 oct 10, 12:53:48, Paul Johnson wrote:
On 10/18/2010 11:36 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Mi, 13 oct 10, 11:34:30, Paul Johnson wrote:
I'm running x.org 7.5 on Debian Testing, on a ThinkPad T400 laptop. For
some reason, it detects the internal display as 96 DPI, when it's
actually 107 DPI. What's the best way to let x.org know the internal
display's actual DPI?
According to this bug you need to recompile Xorg.
Sounds like a job for the package maintainer; I can't be the only person
to encounter this.
The proprietary nvidia driver is (still) doing the correct thing and I
think fglrx as well.
Offtopic discussions among Debian users and developers:
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: Changing DPI in X.org
- Next by Date: KMail - forwarding issues
- Previous by thread: Re: Changing DPI in X.org
- Next by thread: Oффшoрные cхeмы в бизнeсе