Problem using debian-cd.
- From: Magicloud Magiclouds <magicloud.magiclouds@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:45:28 +0800
I am learning about relative tools, from trying to make a netinst CD.
Well, I got the tools, and made the deb mirror. Edited the CONF.sh, then
$ . CONF.sh
$ make distclean
$ make status
Updating task files...
- copying task files from 'tasks/sid/'
- copying firwmare task file from 'tasks/firmware'
- task.languages: using 'tasks/sid/tasksel_d-i.languages'
- generating dynamic task files
gzip: /srv/mirror/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-/Packages.gz: No such
file or directory
make: *** [/srv/mirror/tmp/sid/tasks] Error 1
Seems like the ARCHES/$arch args were somehow wrong. What should I do?
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Who can tell me the difference between syslinux and syslinux-common in debian
- Next by Date: Re: [solved] Re: "Chicken-egg" printer problem
- Previous by thread: Who can tell me the difference between syslinux and syslinux-common in debian
- Next by thread: Sata 3