Re: scrollbar on left side

On 10/20/2010 07:52 PM, jeremy jozwik wrote:
On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Wayne Topa<linuxtwo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Konsole lets you put the scrollbar on either side.

WT

how about gnome? im a lefty

As am I, but decades ago I accepted that I'm in the minority and adapted to the circumstances.

with a tablet pc and this would be a handy
tweak for me.

man gnome-terminal?

--
Seek truth from facts.

  • Re: why linux?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Why not?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: LC_MESSAGES set somewhere during gdm login
    ... GNOME 3 sowhere lost it's nice cool session setup selection features - ... I have LC_MESSAGES set in .profile, ... Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at tugraz dot at> ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: gnome/lightdm
    ... a default gnome 3 desktop. ... Not unity. ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Desktop icons missing
    ... Maybe my issue is I dont quite get what you are saying. ... All the other window managers are worse. ... am trying to get back to seeing them on the desktop with "gnome ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject ...
    (Debian-User)