Re: Stopping sound preview
- From: Alan Ianson <agianson@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:12:08 -0700
On Fri, 2010-10-22 at 17:43 -0500, Mark Allums wrote:
On 10/22/2010 11:28 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 11:21:47 -0500, Mark Allums wrote:
I am running latest Squeeze Gnome (2.30), it previews music files when
you hover the mouse cursor over the file icon. While sorting out
assorted mp3s on the desktop, the songs play, and I *hate* this. How do
I turn off preview without turning off sound completely?
Sound preview can be disabled from Nautilus / edit / preferences /
preview tab and select "never" for sound preview.
Nautilus. How counterintuitive. To me, anyway. I should have realized.
You can also get to it from System -> Preferences -> File
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: change in behavior of iptables with respect to firestarter
- Next by Date: Re: add downloaded program to menu or run it--how?
- Previous by thread: Re: Stopping sound preview
- Next by thread: Re: Stopping sound preview