Re: kernel org: 2.6.36 is stable

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:43:17 -0500
Hugo Vanwoerkom <hvw59601@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Kernel org has 2.6.36 as stable.
Anybody tried that?

I've been running 2.6.36-lizzie-05857-gf9ba537 (vanilla from kernel.org
git repo) for a day or two, with no noticeable problems.

Celejar

  • Re: iomega 2TB external USB drive
    ... backup my win7 drive -- I wonder if I were to repartition it would it ... backup of my win7 and of no real concern at this time. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: best labtop for debian
    ... Battery last for a while ... on it, the Winmodem, and I've never gotten suspend-to-ram working ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Suspend/Hibernate under Debian
    ... $ blkid | grep sda9 ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lite SMTP server/daemon
    ... or act as a smart-host with only one of the available plugins which ... upstream MTA? ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Lets talk about HTTPS Everywhere
    ... SSL protocol. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)