Re: How do you install Debian Live to a hard drive?

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:12:43 -0500, Jason Hsu, embedded engineer, Linux
user wrote:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:59:53 +0400
Roman Khomasuridze wrote:

Well, I'm not sure about this, but theoretically, you can install
Debian installer (package debian-installer) in the live environment and
then use it to install the live system, but... Why not just grub the
first CD and install it?

Roman, I was able to download and install debian-installer by entering
"sudo apt-get install debian-installer". Where do I go from here? How
do I start the installation process?

Not sure if that will help on your task, but you can review Debian Live
documentation here:

http://live.debian.net/manual/en/html/live-manual.html

Greetings,

--