Re: Movemail not getting emails

On 11/07/2010 08:39 AM, Camaleón wrote:
Unix Mailspool never retrieves new mail by time delay or during startup

There is a workaround in comment #13
no joy.. I added that entry, restarted thunderbird, still not getting
emails from local host. ALSO, when I DO get emails, the filters don't
run, some DO, some DON'T.. say I issues the "get messages" command, and
get 27 emails. the ibox will go down to say 6 unread. When I go to
tools- run message filters, the rest go to the filtered folders.. I was
starting to add duplicate filters for the same content ( xxx-debian-1,
xxx-debian-2...) until I realized it just wasn't running them.

Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800