Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working

On Sun, 07 Nov 2010 15:47:55 -0500, Paul Cartwright wrote:

On 11/07/2010 08:32 AM, Camaleón wrote:
"home_mailbox" has preference over "mail_spool_directory" but is has to
be defined. Try by reloading postfix.

not sure if you are familiar with fetchyahoo, but I use it to get my
yahoo email, bring it in to my IMAP folder. I'm not sure what magic it
does, but it is the ONLY local app. that utilizes my IMAP folder. which
is amazing, after I just looked at my fetchyahoorc file: # set use-imap
to 1 to enable output to an IMAP mailbox use-imap = 0
imap-host = imap.example.com
imap-port = 143
imap-username = imap-user-name
imap-password = imap-password
imap-mailbox = INBOX

Maybe you can put your ".fetchmailrc" settings (avoid displaying
sensitive data like passwords), or maybe you can explain how are you
fetching the e-mail from the rest of your accounts :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón