Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working

On 11/07/2010 04:07 PM, Camaleón wrote:
Maybe you can put your ".fetchmailrc" settings (avoid displaying
sensitive data like passwords), or maybe you can explain how are you
fetching the e-mail from the rest of your accounts :-?
other than the fetchyahoo that does send my yahoo email to my local IMAP
user account, all of the domain emails are pulled from my domain host
using fetchmail. Up until recently that was done to my /var/mail/USER
account. Each line of the fetchmailrc file had user=$MY_LOCAL_USER account.

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800

  • RE: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
    ... work (therefore had no access to my WORK email account), and frankly, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ... Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the ...
    (Debian-User)
  • list issues [was: Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...]
    ... do be aware that as of mid-last week, any messages sent from a yahoo mail account are pretty likely to bounce from other yahoo accounts, rcn, hotmail, comcast, and other large mail systems. ... These problems lead to the unsubscription from the following lists: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: OE newsgroup .dbx file name BUG
    ... subscribe the same newsgroup "szGroupName" under news ... Subscribe the newsgroup "szGroupName" under news account A ... Unsubscribe one of them, close OE, the "szGroupName.dbx" file is ...
  • Re: OE newsgroup .dbx file name BUG
    ... unsubscribe "microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress". ... | account, newsgroup and dbx removed]. ... OE has a bug with newsgroup dbx file name. ...
  • Re: [OT] Is there a policy regarding subscrjbers with challenge/respo nse mail filters?
    ... Unsubscribe while you're on vacation. ... It's obnoxious to send this kind of spam to strangers on mailing lists. ... use that for your mailing lists, rather than your work account. ...
    (perl.beginners)