Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working-GMAIL import of Yahoo

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:47:14 -0500
Paul Cartwright <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/09/2010 03:25 PM, Celejar wrote:
So I began to try it myself - but when I saw that it was clearly a POP
setup, right before handing over my Yahoo password to Gmail, I thought
that I'd better try POP myself first. So I fired up getmail, and
voilà! Vanilla POP access!

Yahoo still claims that you only get POP access if you sign up for Mail
Plus:
*shrugs*

FWIW, I'm using POP over SSL at port 995:
I tried it:
Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server pop.mail.yahoo.com
responded: pop not allowed for user.

Don't know - works here. Does the Gmail importer work for you?

Celejar