Re: postfix & dovecot- IMAP/Maildir format not working-GMAIL import of Yahoo

On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:47:14 -0500
Paul Cartwright <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 11/09/2010 03:25 PM, Celejar wrote:
So I began to try it myself - but when I saw that it was clearly a POP
setup, right before handing over my Yahoo password to Gmail, I thought
that I'd better try POP myself first. So I fired up getmail, and
voilà! Vanilla POP access!

Yahoo still claims that you only get POP access if you sign up for Mail

FWIW, I'm using POP over SSL at port 995:
I tried it:
Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server
responded: pop not allowed for user.

Don't know - works here. Does the Gmail importer work for you?

-- - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator - remote access via secure (OpenPGP) email - A Simple Sudoku Solver and Generator