Filechooser different behaviour between Iceweasel and Icedove

Hi,

My mother noticed something interesting on her laptop (squeeze).

When trying to attach a picture in a Gmail using the webinterface (via
Iceweasel) a click on the file will show a preview in the filechooser
(somewhere on the right side of the files list).

When trying to attach a picture while composing a message in Icedove,
(what seems to be) the same filechooser does not show a preview.

If it matters I can reproduce it on my sid system.

Any idea where's the difference and what I can do to get the picture
preview via Icedove?

Kind regards,
Andrei

  • Re: Files not attaching in Yahoo mail
    ... Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express ... tried it from My Computer and Picture It! ... auto-attach in Yahoo email just by clicking "Email this file" from My ... opened to the Attach File page, the files are not actually attached. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: Attaching pictures
    ... If you attach it, it is going to be under the ... > Thanks Burt - but I want to attach the picture but NOT include it in the ... When you attach a picture, ... >>> body of my emails. ...
  • Re: passing element within form to function. - 1 attachment
    ... There was no need to attach the picture: ... What's the name of the text box that's storing that text string? ... > "SendEmailMessage" macro, which in turn call the Function "SendEmail" ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Hub cap clip questions
    ... I'm not sure how to attach them. ... Do I need a rivet gun of some sort? ... What you see in the picture is all that was in the bag. ... I used an old bold M12 which came from the steering ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: problem with attachments attaching within email
    ... unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without ... | visible, no picture. ... So I presume anyone not using my photo program ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)