Filechooser different behaviour between Iceweasel and Icedove
- From: Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 21:59:26 +0200
My mother noticed something interesting on her laptop (squeeze).
When trying to attach a picture in a Gmail using the webinterface (via
Iceweasel) a click on the file will show a preview in the filechooser
(somewhere on the right side of the files list).
When trying to attach a picture while composing a message in Icedove,
(what seems to be) the same filechooser does not show a preview.
If it matters I can reproduce it on my sid system.
Any idea where's the difference and what I can do to get the picture
preview via Icedove?
Offtopic discussions among Debian users and developers:
Description: Digital signature
- Prev by Date: Re: VLC player doesn't playback correctly
- Next by Date: SOLVED: UPS on USB not detected
- Previous by thread: My server catched a rootkit?
- Next by thread: Re: Filechooser different behaviour between Iceweasel and Icedove