Re: acroread trouble on Sqeeze

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:28:22 +0800, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

On 01/12/10 02:52, Camaleón wrote:

Hmmm... maybe a problem with GTK+ libraries, but the error should be
also reproducible under other GTK+ applications using tabs. Does it
happen with gnome-terminal or gEdit when using tabs and scrolling down?
:-?

I have just tried gEdit: tabs work fine.

So I check my ~/.xsession-errors file: when acroread is launched, I got
the message:

Window manager warning: Buggy client sent a _NET_ACTIVE_WINDOW message
with a timestamp of 0 for 0x3600051 (Adobe Read)
Window manager warning: meta_window_activate called by a pager with a 0
timestamp; the pager needs to be fixed.

An error in Acrobat Reader package then?

There is a similar bug report for OOo:

But Acrobat Reader is closed source so bugs can be only reported upstream
(to Adobe). I'm afraid you'll have to wait for an update ;-(

Greetings,

--
Camaleón