Re: jewelcase insert for 5.0.7 "Lenny" Official i386 xfce+lxde-CD

John Jason Jordan wrote:
I'm not suggesting that Debian needs to be on a fancy, professional CD,
because Debian is not really aiming at the newbie Linux user like
Ubuntu. I'm just saying that a professionally created CD enhances your
credibility.

http://www.debian.org/CD/artwork/

--
see shy jo

  • Re: BAAAAAD problem with Feisty kernel
    ... then blaming Ubuntu for your problems, ... nobody's saying its impossible - we're ... during your upgrade, ... Please don't blast the list with foul language. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Ubuntu 1, Fedora 0
    ... the 'net asking why oh why anyone still uses Red Hat/Fedora/etc now that ... Ubuntu exists, and it is the new messias of computing. ... and I've seen people saying Fedora is marvelous. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Free Sat-Nav?
    ... sounding much like they were ... I have Ubuntu on one of my puters and it is very good. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)
  • Re: basic
    ... Ubuntu can do almost anything which you want to do ... Rather than saying ''what Ubuntu has and Windows hasn't", ... Another very popular situation is proper driver support, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: More Snit lies
    ... to avoid - can you *now* support your claim that Ubuntu is as easy or easier ... "Innovation is not about saying yes to everything. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)