Re: jewelcase insert for 5.0.7 "Lenny" Official i386 xfce+lxde-CD

  • Re: jewelcase insert for 5.0.7 "Lenny" Official i386 xfce+lxde-CD
    ... written on it with a sharpie did not impress them. ... acquired some Ubuntu CDs from Ubuntu nicely printed. ... Windows computer. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: PC Choice
    ... houghi wrote: ... Dell or HP for running Linux? ... Ubuntu 8.10, at least. ... have used both say that KDE under Kbuntu 8.1 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • PC Choice
    ... or HP for running Linux? ... I am going to install Suse, ... stable under Suse than on Ubuntu - Ubuntu 8.10, ... it would also be possible to install Ubuntu ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: PC Choice
    ... or HP for running Linux? ... reason being that KDE is suppose to be a LOT more ... stable under Suse than on Ubuntu - Ubuntu 8.10, ... Suse, it would also be possible to install Ubuntu ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: ubuntu for the visually impaired?
    ... I have found Ubuntu to be quite usable. ... I'm currently running Linux ... in a fresh install of Ubuntu by default as well as on live media, ... live media all the way to daily use after installation. ...
    (Ubuntu)