Re: weired issues of debian squeeze (base system)

Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2010, 17:56:30 schrieb Andrei Popescu:
Every time I experimented with two-pane file managers I kept coming ...

Two-panel ;>

I usually have about 20 panels (10 each side) and the most attractive feature:
every action works without touching the mouse - I'm very keyboard centric ;)

But I will give tuxcmd a try.

@Carl Johnson:
I agree, but you might want to look into qalculate as a substitute.

Ok, that's a really big calculator. But its no substitute for me.
What I need most, is conversion between dec/hex/oct/binary - and that
conversion is very handy with KCalc.

kind regards

Gero

  • Re: securing desktop
    ... permissions on the home directory; so, ... Constantly she messes with the panels, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SOLVED] Re: Font color in gnome panel
    ... > change the font colors for the panels you'll have to look at the gtkrc ... gnome-color-chooser which just does many things. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • [SOLVED] Re: Font color in gnome panel
    ... > Damn I should have read the email better iirc to ... > change the font colors for the panels you'll have to look at the gtkrc ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Font color in gnome panel
    ... background image for the panels, ... Hit me with music now. ... change the font colors for the panels you'll have to look at the gtkrc ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)