Re: [OT] Re: google chrome "big brother"

Can anyone explain this* (which is the reason why I have not yet installed
Chromium).

Thanks,
Lisi

lisi@Tux:~$ aptitude show chromium

You want chromium-browser
Thierry

  • Re: Two Buggy Browsers
    ... Chromium is displaying this on the Washington Post website: ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Chromium in Sid not working
    ... I have two Sid systems and Chromium is ... currently unusable in both - all attempted pages display "Aw, Snap", ... anyone else using Chromium having this trouble, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Better looking Chromium fonts
    ... The only quirk I have is that the fonts on Chromium are really messed up. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Two Buggy Browsers
    ... Chromium is displaying this on the Washington Post website: ... Modify settings or unsubscribe at: ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • No nscd as far as I can tell.
    ... And I can read slashdot just fine on chromium if I enter the IP ... It now looks as if chromium's DNS cache may not be the problem. ... And firefox and chrome and ping still reach the right site. ... subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)