Re: Installed Debian today.
- From: Petrus Validus <petrus.validus@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:32:37 -0500
* bugs in ubuntu 10.x release
Bugs are unavoidable.
* unbootable iso images of ubuntu
Maybe there's a problem with your CDs or burning application?
* Crap theme in 10.x
You can change that.
* Madness of ubuntu which is trying to create MAC - OS type look and
1-See previous response.
2-I don't think it's that bad, quite frankly. Apple's interfaces are
more attractive than a lot of others out there. I've always liked the
design of their interface. Very clean and simple. Honestly I would
enjoy using/recreating the Mac System 7 interface.
* 6 month release cycle and most buggy upgrade management which always
Who said you have to upgrade to the latest version available? Why not
use one of Ubuntu's LTS editions? Upgrading an OS/distro every six
months is kind of silly to me.
* I want to rebase http://schoolos.org to most stable.
Interesting project. Good luck with it.
If there isn't a way, I'll make one.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: How to upgrade chain-booted grub-pc?
- Next by Date: Re: md transfer
- Previous by thread: Re: Installed Debian today.
- Next by thread: Re: Installed Debian today.