set privoxy to rewrite http to https
- From: S Mathias <smathias1972@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 03:46:09 -0800 (PST)
I use the
KB SSL Enforcer
so i could browse the net safer [i mean webserver <-> me] with using https, if available.
The problem is: e.g.: facebook...
if i go to
that's ok, it's https.
But all the links are "http" on the site..
if i click on a "http" link, it will request the page on "http", and THEN it switches to "https". Heres the problem.
How/where could i write a privoxy rule, to rewrite all the "http" links to "https"? [so that it would by always trully over https]
Are there any "general" rules (with privoxy), so that i don't have to write rules / site?
with the KB SSL Enforcer its always first http, then it recognizes that the site can do https, than it switches to it. But i want to "bypass" the http part.
thank you for any information
Happy New Year!
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Why is Evolution and Epiphany now a part of gnome-core?
- Next by Date: Re: Spontaneously aborting X startup during Linux boot process
- Previous by thread: Why is Evolution and Epiphany now a part of gnome-core?
- Next by thread: Re: set privoxy to rewrite http to https