Re: SSL Cert

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 19:14:34 +0100, Informatik.hu wrote:

Do you know a cheap, safe and well known trusted ssl certificate
provider? I would like to use it with lighttpd, postfix and dovecot.

This is what I use for apache2 (https), cyrus (pop3s/imaps) and postfix
(smtps):

http://www.rapidssl.com/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: mail server
    ... i am not looking in to easy or hard mail server. ... Postfix ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [SOLVED] Re: My post mail server is used for spam
    ... Or is there a subtext of owned router in the conversation ... previous mynetworks configuration made Postfix a wide open relay. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ... Trouble? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: exchange like alternative
    ... So postfix + dovecot + davical + nginx does the job perfectly and are easier to support and configure. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Cool things to do with server
    ... docu), has a great howto for setting up mail with postfix, dovecot, ... mysql on squeeze: ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: IMAP4/POP3 server that supports mbox?