Re: Couldn't find the DDC routing table
- From: Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 15:22:53 -0600
On 01/10/2011 11:34 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 14:11:57 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
Has anyone experienced this error message when using an nvidia 8400GS
Nope... but Google finds some hits:
That's what I already Googled. Replaced the card with a "new model" 8400GS and all is well.
What does your Xorg log say?
This is a fresh Sid install in new machine, and after 2 days I'm
starting to think that this might be a bad part.
Which driver: vesa, nouveau, nvidia?
nouveau, nvidia and nv all gave different errors. Some just froze.
Tip: Try to load any LiveCD to discard a DebianSid-centric problem.
Did that too... :)
Seek truth from facts.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: DD To a Smaller Partition
- Next by Date: Squeeze: Gnome icons missing
- Previous by thread: Re: Couldn't find the DDC routing table
- Next by thread: lupatam vietas one waaraa jau nu gan nebus