Re: linux on windows

On Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:22:57 +0100, abdelkader belahcene wrote:

Thanks to all

the question is : is there a possibility to change the password, from
windows or via a CD live
thanks again

Shawn already told you how. The answser is there awaiting for you to
read ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

  • Re: Desktop user: Etch or the next testing?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: basic
    ... But with all the incoherences in the tools and the os, I feel sometime like I am working on Windows. ... To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx " ... "This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient ... any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • RE: goddammit
    ... Are you a Linux user or a person migrating from Windows? ... There doesn't seem to be any one that will play them all, or, failing that, convert to a format that will play on what I have. ... I can't say that it's not entertaining, but I need a complete operating system and not some ill-fitting patches. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Ubuntu vs. Debian (was Re: Introduction)