problem creating isfo
- From: Rick Pasotto <rick@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:50:38 -0500
Every time I execute the following sequence of commands (I've done it
many times) I get different results:
mkisofs -R -J -l -o /var/tmp/image.raw .
mount /var/tmp/image.raw -r -t iso9660 -o loop /cdrom
(for i in */*; do cmp -l "$i" "/cdrom/$i"; echo $? $i; done)|less
There are 100 files and each time a different one fails to compare.
I've tried using a different file system for the temporary directory.
What could be going wrong?
"You are the only one who can use your ability. It is an awesome
responsibility." -- Zig Zigler
Rick Pasotto rick@xxxxxxxx http://www.niof.net
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Grub2 reinstall on raid1 system.
- Next by Date: Re: external drive enclosures / esata / port multipliers?
- Previous by thread: KDE install on Squeeze rc1
- Next by thread: Evolution 2.30 (squeeze) with exchange