Re: Did I find a bug? If so, where to file?

On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 01:39:02 -0600
"Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Most of the time Debian bugs should be filed using the reportbug binary from
the reportbug package. Stuff like this really should have been caught by the

Nitpick - reportbug is a python script, not a binary.

Celejar

  • Re: launch xscreensaver on startup?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Recording A/V from embedded Flash player
    ... don't like installing stuff that are not in the repos tho. ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Linux disk partition encryption
    ... FreeOTFE: ... foffl.sourceforge.net - Feeds OFFLine, an offline RSS/Atom aggregator ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: tshark as user: what group?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: something happened to debian security repo?