Re: Lenny or Squeeze?

Dne, 25. 01. 2011 23:02:32 je Joe napisal(a):
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 19:29:46 +0100
Klistvud <quotations@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For best OOBE,

I see you also walk the Dark Path as well.

Nope. That was sarcasm, like, erm ... saying "Debian EULA" instead of "Debian Free Software Guidelines" ;P

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com
Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.

  • Re: whats your favourite FLOSS?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: whats your favourite FLOSS?