RTL-8187L problem after installation.

Hello all

I am having a really weird problem with my RTL-8187L usb card, it is
used during the installation without any problem, but after that, it
stop working correctly, it stops connection and shows as if it were
connected! i have to down it and up it, again and again.

I did a test with older kernels and it works without interruptions.
Does somebody know what is going on?

I am using Squeeze updated. Thanks

--
           Consultores Agropecuarios.
Administracion, Produccion, Capacitacion.

  • netinstall using 1 wireless usb rtl-8187L
    ... does somebody know how to do an installation using a wireless usb ... My problem is that the netinstall does not recognize the usb card at the ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • wheezy: / mounts readonly at boot, I cant figure out why
    ... # /etc/fstab: static file system information. ... # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation ... but I think it started after doing a dist-upgrade on wheezy, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to add self-compiled kernel module in debian installation
    ... I managed to compile the megaraid_sas module by using an older version of it. ... How to add self-compiled kernel module in debian installation ... So you finally managed to compile the driver for Debian, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Which ISO image to download ?