No sudo, no root, on a fully encrypted LVM filesystem

Thank you both for your advice. The Debian install/rescue disks don't
seem to support the LVM, and Ubuntu said it would in the graphical
environment, but errored out. But when I was messing with all this, I
realized the rescue option in GRUB was a single user, and use it to
successfully boot into Linux. And thank you for the shell script; that
I'm sure will come in handy in the future.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.

  • Re: Why do people in the UK put a u in the word color?
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 231
    ... Please unsubscribe me I no longer wish to receive ubuntu users lists ... wrong info in package info ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • RE: export question
    ... I am sorry that you think I was arguing with you. ... environment, but you did not explain why export was not working. ... Export should allow me to use the variable in other scripts, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: sidux
    ... Ubuntu takes the Testing repos and ... |Registered address: Wyastone Business Park, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)