Re: Failed logins isn't logged?
- From: Andrew McGlashan <andrew.mcglashan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 05:00:15 +1100
Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
sm01@stt008:~$ grep FAILLOG_ENAB /etc/login.defs
I don't see that in Squeeze. Just copy that to etc?
# grep FAILLOG+ENAB /etc/login.defs
# uname -a
Linux XXX 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Jan 12 03:40:32 UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux
# cat /etc/debian_version
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Failed logins isn't logged?
- Next by Date: Re: Is this statement correct?
- Previous by thread: Re: Failed logins isn't logged?
- Next by thread: Re: Failed logins isn't logged?