Selinux on a Squeeze Desktop
- From: "Josep M. Gasso" <websurfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 17:00:17 +0100
I would like ask if someone have in his home a Desktop/Server machine
what runs selinux, my Debian Squeeze machine is always on and is a
So, I would like if there is any desktop problems with selinux, and if
speed is also affected.
Any advice will be appreciated, I plan install selinux in a few days.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: apt-cache regex question
- Next by Date: Re: firewall: iptables vs ufw/gufw
- Previous by thread: Manual Install of SILO/Debian
- Next by thread: Re: Selinux on a Squeeze Desktop