modem symlink in /dev

I installed martian-modem and martian-modem-source that work fine
but after each reboot I have to issue command:
# ln -s /dev/ttySM0 /dev/modem

Is there some option for module to create this symlink automaticaly.
Where do I put such an option?

Martin

  • RE: "Device not configured" after every command, crashing
    ... "Device not configured" after every command, ... ("Connection closed by [server ip]"), and all web pages would bring ... To unsubscribe, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Cant reboot nor shutdown
    ... on my latptop I can't reboot nor shutdown properly; ... each command ends with a black screen with a blinking cursor at top ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: iptables LOG
    ... config option for this? ... it wouldn't survive a reboot. ... You can place the command in /etc/init.d/rc.local. ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "unsubscribe". ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Permission Problem with xsane - more
    ... These commands respond "output is not a file, exiting" ... That's good - the command requires other parameters. ... After reboot you'd probably find the epson2 ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)
  • <SOLVED> Re: IP Forwarding
    ... On Mon, 2004-10-11 at 10:54, Paul Howarth wrote: ... >> What is the right place to add this command to keep it on reboot? ... I might have echoed 1 previously through another command ... To unsubscribe: http://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-list ...
    (Fedora)